Saturday 19 January 2013

True meaning of Friendship

My definition of a good friend is someone who is going to love me for me. The good times and the bad. They can find out my past and still love me. They are there to listen any time I need to talk or cry. They will not tell any of my secrets unless the secret is endangering my life. They can be truthful with me regardless of what it may be or if it hurts my feelings. They don't talk about me behind my back and they stick by me no matter what unless I have done them wrong. They don't end up disappearing from my life without good reason and we remain close. They would do anything for me unless it was something super unreasonable for them to do. In other words, they would give me the shirt off of their back if I needed it. They must have a kind heart and hold their friends close to it all times.

The most important part of holding a true friendship is to be a great friend in return so all of the above is in consideration that I also do the same for them. It does take two to make a wonderful friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment